Thursday, February 12, 2015

Day 773: Greased Lightning

I love when Disney takes something totally non-Disney and somehow relates it right back to Disney, providing me with just about endless possibilities for blog posts because everything is just somehow related. There's actually a game that goes along with that, but that's another blog post.

In this case, the Non-Disney thing happens to be Grease, and it just so happens that my High School put on a production of Grease for the annual musical. When I was in High School I helped out my Junior and Senior years with the productions of The Pajama Game and Footloose, both of which have quite a bit less to do with Disney than Grease might.

Then again, maybe my reason for loving Grease is a bit...out there, but we have talked about it before, so let's just have a refresher:

If you fast forward ahead to about 10:25, you'll find out exactly what I'm talking about.




Han Solo = The BEST. 

I mean, for real, Han doesn't come out very much, and I loved this so much that for the past two years, this performance of Greased Lightning has provided me with endless entertainment. It also means that every time I hear the song I can't help but dance along and just continue to think about Han Solo. 

Plus, nothing beats Hyperspace Hoopla. Yeah, you know it. 

Have a magical day!


(Note: This blog post was written on February 23).

No comments:

Post a Comment