Friday, February 6, 2015

Day 767: Olaf

Well, I finally remembered to take a picture of our door decorations during the day, and it's probably good that I'm finally getting around to blogging about this because I currently have a note on my desk that tells me to start thinking about the new ones that I'll be putting up soon (around St. Patrick's Day...so we have a little bit of time yet, but still).

As you might remember, I had these done when I returned to SNC in January, but for some strange reason, one of them went missing and I had to turn back and make a new sunflower for Megan. And then, because I'm rarely at my dorm when the sun is shining, I kept forgetting to take a picture of the whole thing, until now.

So I present to you, our newest door dec theme, All Things Hot:



Our newest problem is a missing L in "All," but I'll deal with that eventually (probably tomorrow actually). I wish I had thought to take closer pictures of the door decs themselves, but it's just too darn dark and cold out now to do that (and I'm on a blogging spree, so there's no going back now). As you can pretty much see though, each of my roommates and I represent a different "hot" thing. So, for instances, I have a coconut drink, Ashley has a little campfire with a roasting marshmallow, Hannah is the mug of hot cocoa, Megan has a sunflower and our honorary roommate Katie is an adorable little bumble bee. 

Of course, Olaf is around to tie the entire thing together, and I think that, as much as I loved our Halloween Monsters Inc. door decs, these have to be my favorites so far. As for what's next, all I can say is that there's definitely more Disney up my sleeve, and I can't wait to share it all with you! 

Have a magical day!


(Note: This blog post was written on February 19, 2015). 


No comments:

Post a Comment