Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Day 856: Thingamavlogs!

Now, as a Disney YouTuber, I'm required to promote other Disney YouTube channels, right? Even if I'm not, today I'm going to share one of my new favorite YouTube channels, and if you're a Disney fan and love YouTube and are not yet watching, WHY NOT?

Thingamavlogs if a channel with not just one, not even two, but five minds behind it, and I'm completely in love. They each do a video a week, making for a new video every single week Monday through Friday, and every single one is focused around Disney. There's a new theme each week, and well...I'll just let them introduce themselves and the channel:



As you can kind of see, we're into what, week three or four now already, and I'm a few days behind personally, due to finals. However, it's never to late to start from the beginning and binge watch all of the videos out so far! There's always a new adventure with this bunch, and I figured I'd share a few of my favorite videos so far, just to get you started! 













Now, I had to pick a favorite from each person, and I cannot wait to see what they come up with in the future! Plus, I'm really looking forward to heading out to Disneyland and D23 this August, where I'm definitely hoping to run into at least one or two of these awesome Disney fans! After all, we must unite, right? 

So if you haven't checked out Thinamavlogs yet, please go do so! Support Disney YouTubers and these awesome people! They deserve it!

Have a magical day!


(Note: This blog post was written on May 14 due to finals).

No comments:

Post a Comment