Thursday, May 28, 2015

Day 878: The Disney Tag

When it comes to YouTube videos, I've tried to do the Disney Tag several times and it never works. The good thing? I finally realized why! I'm an English Major and there's just too many words for me to say them all in a short enough amount of time! So instead of filming a video, I've combined a few different Disney Tags for a total of 50 questions, which I'll now attempt to answer in as short of a period as possible. Also, since we all know I love Star Wars and OUAT as well, there may or may not be a few answers from those fandoms in here as well. They're all sort of connected, right?

  1. Favorite Disney Movie?

We’ve been through this, but if I have to pick just one, it’d probably be Tangled.

2. Walt Disney World or Disneyland?

Walt Disney World.

3. Favorite Disney Character?

Flynn Rider for Disney Movie, Han Solo for Star Wars, and Hook on OUAT.

4. The FIrst Disney Movie You Remember Seeing in Theaters?

I think Brother Bear, but I know I saw ones before that. That’s just the first one I remember clearly.

5. What type of Disney item do you collect the most?

Probably Spaceship Earth Memorabilia or Mugs.

6. Favorite Disney Song?

Out There from Hunchback of Notre Dame

7. Favorite Attraction in the Parks?

Spaceship Earth at EPCOT.

8. Dream Job at Disney?

In the Parks? I really want to be a Jungle Cruise Skipper. Overall, I’d love to be an Imagineer.

9. Character you never want to miss in the parks?

Flynn Rider. I met him once. It was amazing.

10. Most treasured Disney item?

My Epcot Starbucks You Are Here Mug.

11. Disney Voice Actor You’d like to Meet?

Does Ginnifer Goodwin count even though her movie hasn’t come out yet? Otherwise Ellen I think.

12. If You could say anything to Walt Disney right now, what would you say?

Thank you.

13. Favorite Disney movie that’s not famous?

The Great Mouse Detective.

14. Favorite Snack in the Parks?

Churro, Dole Whip or Turkey Leg. Don’t make me choose just one.

15. Favorite Parade/Show in the Parks.

Illuminations: Reflections of Earth for Show, Festival of Fantasy for Parade.

16. Flounder, Sebastian or Scuttle?

Max. I pick Max.

17. Favorite Disney Memory?

Marching down Main Street U.S.A. with my High School Band.

18. Favorite Pair of Mickey Ears?

I actually...can’t find them…

19. What “forgotten Princess” would you add to the lineup?

Maid Marian from Robin Hood or Meg from Hercules.


20. Favorite Disney Princess Outfit?

I’m in love with the red ballgown Emma Swan wears in the Season 3 finale of OUAT.

21. Favorite Disney Soundtrack?

I’m a music major...this is hard...but I have a deep connection to the music of Epcot, if that counts.

22. Genie, Abu, Carpet or Rajah?

Carpet all the way.

23. Favorite Disney Restaurant?

Be Our Guest in the Magic Kingdom  or Citricos at The Grand Floridian.

24. How’d you first discover the magic of Disney?

Going to the parks with my family.

25. First attraction when you go to the parks?

Spaceship Earth, always first and last.

26. Favorite “iconic” moment?

Cinderella running from the ball.

27. Saddest moment in a Disney film?

The beginning of Up or like half of Fox and the Hound. That movie is sad.

28. Best Disney kiss?

Flynn and Rapunzel probably, at the end, but can we talk about CaptainSwan and OutlawQueen on OUAT?

29. What “Disney World” would you like to live in?

I’d love to live in Storybrooke.


30. Favorite Disney musical?

Mary Poppins.

31. Which Disney Princess has the best sidekick?

Mulan. Mushu is freaking awesome.

32. What would your theme be for a Disney party?

Star Wars! I’d love to have a Star Wars party!

33. Are you the only one obsessed with Disney in your family?

Oh no...not by a long shot.

34. Lumiere, Mrs. Potts, Cogsworth or Chip?

He’s just a chipped cup!

35. Top 5 Favorite Disney Blogs?

I expanded a bit...DisneyBound on Tumblr, MrCheezyPop on YouTube and everyone from Thingamavlogs on YouTube. Yes, I know that’s 7. Too bad.

36. If you could choose the plot/adaptation for the next Disney movie, what would it be?

How about a CaptainSwan movie? Just kidding. While that’d be great, I’d love to see something based on little known fairy tales.

37. Favorite Disney Hotel?

Old Key West is my home resort! DISNEY VACATION CLUB!

38. What Disney movie do you turn to when you’re sad?

When I have a really bad day I always watch my Millennium Celebration VHS from Epcot.

39. The Aladdin or Little Mermaid show?

Indiana Jones. I don’t have to follow the rules. This is my blog post.


40. Do you plan to Honeymoon at Disney?

I do, yes. Or at least in some Disney-inspired way.

41. Favorite piece of Disney/clothing accessory to wear?

*puts on Monsters University hat slowly*



42. A Picture of yourself that’s Disney related?

Ummm...if you haven’t already had enough pictures of me... here...



43. Mickey Mouse or Donald Duck?

It’s like picking a favorite child...but I always favor Donald a little bit.

44. Favorite Disney Couple?

Flynn and Rapunzel, Hook and Emma or Han and Leia. Hands down.

45. Favorite Disney Villain?

Hades if we’re talking classic, but I obviously have a soft spot for Captain Hook.

46. If you were stuck on a Disney attraction, what would you want it to be?

Spaceship Earth.

47. Which Disney movie, even if it’s not your favorite, will always have a special place in your heart and why?

The Hunchback of Notre Dame because it’s one of the films I really grew up with.

48. If you could experience any scene from a Disney movie, what would it be and why?

The lantern scene from Tangled. It’s just absolutely beautiful.

49. First time you went to a Disney park?

I don’t remember it, but I was 15 months old when my parents took me to Disney World.

50. What Disney character has your personality or dream personality?

I really identify with Tiana because of her hard work and Rapunzel because of her love of life.

There! We made it! I think I did a pretty good job with keeping things short, right? If you haven't done any of the Disney tags before, pick a couple of the questions from above and answer them in the comments below! I'd love to hear some of your answers!

Have a magical day!


(Note: This blog post was written on June 4 due to Computer Issues).

No comments:

Post a Comment