Sunday, May 24, 2015

Day 874: Anything Is Possible

The beginning of the summer for a college student comes with all kinds of new possibilities. You suddenly have tons of free time (at least in comparison to the amount of time you usually have to spend doing homework or going to class), and at least in my experience, you have so many things you want to do that you can't figure out what to do first. This summer is no different, and if the fact that I'm currently typing this on my mom's iPad because she left it sitting on the table on our deck as we discuss new paint options for said deck has anything to say about how I'm kicking my summer off, then I would say things are going pretty well.

This summer is filled with tons of new adventures, Florida and California included, but that's not all I have to look forward to. I actually have gotten a great start on several of the projects I want to accomplish over the next few months, including a bucket list that seems to grow longer by the day. Oh yes, that bucket list is getting full, and as a matter of fact, there's several items on that list that are very Disney inspired!

For instance, and you may or may not see these items later in the summer, we've got fly a kite and sidewalk chalk art and feed the birds all on the list. Pretty Mary Poppins inspired, huh? And then there's a whole list inspired by the Disney Princesses, like read a book for Belle or paint a picture for Rapunzel, not to mention the gumbo for Tiana.

But that's not all the Disney inspired things I have ready for the summer. Oh no. There's plenty more to come. And while I'd really like to continue telling you about it all, mom's looking to have her iPad back, so I suppose I should comply. Either way, this summer is sure to be interesting and boy am I ready to experience everything it has to offer!

Have a magical day!




No comments:

Post a Comment