Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Day 862: The Muppets Are Back!

I already watch a lot of various TV Shows...sort of. I try to keep up, and while generally I only watch one or two live (Once Upon A Time always!), it seems that this season I'm going to kick things up a notch and add only a few more shows to my list that hasn't change. Thanks to the fact that I apparently pick the right shows, they've all been renewed for another season. It's going to be an interesting fall season, that's for sure, but there is one show I'm particularly excited about...



A few years ago I watched the First Three Seasons of the original Muppet Show and loved every second of it, so for the entire gang to be coming back to television this fall is like a dream come true, and I'm already in love with the show! So here's a few reasons why in the form of my top 5 favorite Muppet characters! 

5. Zoot


Maybe it's because I'm a saxophone player and maybe it's because Zoot reminds me of my Saxophone Professor, but Zoot just has to be on this list. Not only does he always get the last note in the theme song, but he's got some wicked hair and check out those sunglasses!

4. Swedish Chef



Bork! Bork! Bork! Need I say more? 

3. Dr. Bunsen Honeydew & Beaker



Why I love these two so much is beyond me, but they're definitely on this list, Beaker especially. But you can't have one without the other, and to be compeltely honest, someday if I end up adopting a cat it'll probably be two instead of just one. Their names? Bunsen Honeydew and Beaker! 

2. Miss Piggy



I debated putting her as number one because otherwise I risk dealing with a very obnox...wonderful pig, but I just love my Number 1 Muppet a bit more. In reality, I do love Miss Piggy, as crazy as she can be sometimes. I do have one question though: who does her hair? Because her hair looks better than mine and that just doesn't seem fair. 

1. Kermit 



If Kermit isn't your favorite Muppet, what's wrong with you? He's been the head of the gang since forever and is pretty wise himself (check out my Blog Post on his TED Talk), so there's really no other option. Do I aspire to meet Kermit in person someday? Yes, yes I do. Wait...why isn't he on my list of Famous People I'd Like to Meet? 

Who's your favorite Muppet!?! 

Have a magical day!


(Note: This blog post was written on May 23 due to finals).

No comments:

Post a Comment