Saturday, October 3, 2015

Day 1006: Watching It Grow

For some reason, I'm in a Spaceship Earth kind of mood today. Maybe it's just because I miss home despite the fact that I have less than 100 days left now until my return, or maybe it's because I think about Spaceship Earth far more than I probably should, but I figured it would be a great time to take advantage of those thoughts and share a few Spaceship Earth Videos with you! Plus, that makes this blog post an extention of the birthday celebrations from the other day!

Even back in the day Disney was thinking about making YouTube videos! Just kidding, but this time-lapse video of the creation of Spaceship Earth is pretty darn awesome!


Want to learn the entirety of the narration by heart like I did? You can find a recording of the current version right here! 


Pre-2007 Spaceship Earth more your style? Same here! Check out this recording and reflect on the memories of 1994-2007 (aka my entire childhood). 


Want to learn more about how Spaceship Earth was created? You can find "The Spaceship Earth Story" right here and learn about how this meraculous spaceship came to be! 


And finally, if you want to go even further back, check out this 1994 recording ot Spaceship Earth! 


Just like communication itself, Spaceship Earth has come a long, long way since 1982, and I'm sure it will continue long into the future. IN FACT, I've been so inspired by Spaceship Earth through my personal experience and reflecting on the attraction through thi blog post that you can probably expect to see a YouTube video about it sometime soon! 

Have a magical day!


No comments:

Post a Comment