Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Day 1009: Disney Mashup

I came home tonight and my roommate immediately had me watch a video she had found while doing research on Boise for one of her classes. I'm pretty sure she came across it in a newspaper or something, but regardless, I figured I'd share with you guys since I greatly enjoyed it!



I still remember the day I found out that Disney bought Lucasfilm and Star Wars officially became a part of the Disney Universe...officially. A lot of people were't exactly thrilled, but I was over the moon (or death star?) when I found out. And you know what, it still amazes me that things like this video are possible. Star Wars is a part of the family now! 

As for what part of this I enjoyed much, it just has to be the Olaf part...but here's a fun fact about me! I LOVED The Lion King as a kid (like most 90's children), and oddly enough my favorite part of the entire film was the segment when he's running across the desert as he returns to Pride Rock. Don't ask me why, but it was definitely my favorite for some odd reason. 

Let me know your favorite mashup of the video in the comments below! 

Have a magical day!


No comments:

Post a Comment