Friday, October 30, 2015

Day 1033: GIF World

Since I've been so into using GIFs lately, it occurred to me that while I have some really priceless Colin O'Donoghue and Harrison Ford GIFs, as well as a few reactions from other things, but nothing that's just plain Disney in regards to, say, the parks. So I went looking for Disney World GIFs, not because I wanted to use them for anything specific, but because I thought it might be fun and calming.


I don't know what it is about watching this GIF of Splash Mountain over and over again, but it makes everything else in life seem unimportant. 


I feel like watching this Space Mountain one for too long would cause some medical issues though...


What's more beautiful than a GIF of World of Color? Other than THIS: 



And, of course, did you really expect this to go on without anything Spaceship Earth related? 



I could watch these for hours...and just because we all need a laugh every once and a while, here's a bonus featuring our favorite Sith: 


Now I feel like I want to make GIFs of every Disney attraction. Maybe that'll have to be a New Years Resolution or something: learn how to make GIFs and then GIF every Disney World attraction. I act as though I have way too much time on my hands haha. 

Have a magical day! 


(Note: This blog post was written on December 31).

No comments:

Post a Comment