Sunday, October 11, 2015

Day 1014: Pardon Our Dust

Occasionally life sort of catches up with you and then it passes you and you never seem to catch up again. That's basically my life at the moment. I knew this semester would be particularly hard on me, but I wasn't about to give up on my committments. Everyday Disney, as well as my YouTube videos, are important parts of my life as well and the life I hope to build as I head into the future, but once and a while things just get a little behind.

So unfortunately Everyday Disney will be on a hiatus...but not for long! Due to an extremely rough schedule (I'm working 13-20 hour days straight with little sleep and only about 10 minute breaks for lunch and dinner), I'm left with very little time to sit and write blog posts. However, keeping this blog up to date is absolutely crucial to me, so all days will be made up and things will continue as usual on October 23, 2015. Until then enjoy a few days off, and then you can come back and binge read about all the Disney that's appeared in life in the meantime.

In the meantime, I'm genuinely curious what my readers are up to! Let me know in the comments what you've had going on, even if you've only been lurking up until now! Did you head on a Disney vacation? Is your schedule just as bad as mine? Have you found a new interest or hobby? Or have you been lucky enough to just sit and watch YouTube videos all day? Regardless of what it is, let me know!

And until October 23, just pardon our Pixie Dust. Exciting things are coming, I promise!




No comments:

Post a Comment