Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Day 1024: Life is a Highway

Roadtrips. They can certainly be a hassle, but they can also be super fun, and since we were headed on a shorter one, about four and a half hours, my roommate and I took it upon ourselves to create the perfect roadtrip playlist for our drive to the Twin Cities. Of course, there were a lot of options to consider here, because after all, we all like different music. I do believe, however, that we did an excellent job!

You have to have some classic roadtrip songs on your list, of course, like I'm Shipping Up To Boston, Eye of the Tiger, Greased Lightning, Bohemian Rhapsody, and of course, I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles). From there we branched out into a few favorites, like We Are Here to Change the World...because you've got to have some Michael Jackson and Captain EO in here. We had to have some Christina Perri...because Christina Perri, and I made sure to include plenty of The Enemies, since, after all, we were heading to see Colin O'Donoghue's new movie.

But we're also Disney fans around here, and if you're in the car with me for more than an hour, you can pretty much guarantee that there's going to be Disney thrown in there somewhere. A few of my favorites? Definitely the Star Wars songs (Main Title, Han Solo & The Princess, and the ever popular Cantina Band), Music from Brave (which I've really been into lately), Frozen, a bunch of music that I came across through Mad T Party out at Disneyland, and pretty much every other awesome song I could find on my iTunes. Ultimately, the playlist levels out at 129 songs and 7 hours and 57 minutes, perfect for our trip to and from the Twin Cities...but you'll hear more about that later.

Have a magical day!


(Note: This blog post was written on December 1...because college).

No comments:

Post a Comment