Sunday, October 18, 2015

Day 1021: Study All Day, Study All Night

Remember when I said, just a few blog posts ago, that I was going to actually keep up with Everyday Disney and start making up posts? Well here I am a few weeks later, still absolutely ridiculously far behind...although the fact that I'm here now is a good sign. After all, once I get a few posts done, I'm more likely to continue blogging until we're caught up.

However, to give you an idea of why I'm so far behind (and why I'm writing this blog post from October in December), let's take a look at some of the stuff I'm up to this semester, and since I made this awesome graphic for a blog for one of my classes, let's bring it back!


What you see above is a basic breakdown of where I spend my time each week, but to be completely honest, this isn't anything close to what I'm actually spending on things. It's actually been a pretty hot topic around here lately...about who spends the most time on work, and aside from chats with my roommate and five minute breaks in the music lobby, I spend a ridiculous amount of my time working on things. 

This semester I'm taking 23 credits, which means I have four, four credit classes (one for each of my majors and two gen-eds), two, two credit classes, and three ensembles, all of which I'm auditing. In addition, there's performances to go to, I had a recital this semester, I have two jobs, I'm playing in a Christmas Cantata this year, and the list just goes on and on and on and on and on...

However, I have been having some fun working on another blog, which is new for me. I'm so comfortable here on Everyday Disney because I've been doing it for so long, so writing for another blog seems kind of weird at this point. For my Literary Theory and Writing Course, which is kind of a big part of your English Degree here at SNC, we have to write six papers, all on different theories, and in addition, we have to maintain and create a website portfolio - one that features a blog. 

Being my usual ambitious self, I decided that I was going to make graphics for every blog post, so just to give you an idea of some of the topics I've been working on that you probably wouldn't find on Everyday Disney, here's some of those graphics: 






I'll be pretty happy when the semester is over and I can move onto other projects, like band trip videos and YouTube videos and Everyday Disney things.

And then, all of a sudden, it'll be next semester. 

Have a magical day! 


(Note: This blog post was written on December 1...because college).

No comments:

Post a Comment