Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Day 1031: Crazy Talk

Searching Tumblr as I usually do, and I came across an article about 12 Disney Employees who were asked about the craziest thing they've ever experienced in the Park, and honestly, some of the answers are pretty great. You can read the article HERE, and I definitely had a few good laughs, but it also got me thinking about what kinds of crazy experiences I've had in the parks.

For instance, when I was there with the High School Band, we met up with my parents in Hollywood Studios for dinner, and they kept going on and on about this cast member who had complimented our shirts. She happened to still be working when we headed back that direction, and she was enlightened to meet the person who created the shirts (me), and proceeded to tell us that she had asked some students earlier about the shirts and who designed them, only to be given blank faces in return. Needless to say, it wasn't necessarily an awkward or funny experience, but it was certainly one that I laughed at.


Thinking of other, weirder, things though, I once saw a group of Nuns by Splash Mountain, which wasn't as weird as much as it just surprised me. It's not something you see every day. 

When we were in line for Aladdin and Jasmine at Epcot there was a [very] drunk father talking to another [very] drunk father as they saved places for their family in the hour long line. I can't for the life of me remember what they talked about, but one of them definitely had one of the Perry the Platypus World Showcase things in his bag, which was removed multiple times for discussion. 

Other than that, I'm honestly not sure what I've seen in the parks that can match anything in that article, although I'm sure I've seen something that's ridiculous and I've just forgotten about. I do want to know if there's been any really weird experiences in your life though! Let me know in the comments below! 

Have a magical day! 


(Note: This blog post was written on December 31).

No comments:

Post a Comment