Friday, October 23, 2015

Day 1026: Pumpkin Carving

Believe it or not, I'm 20 years old and I've never carved a pumpkin.

My roommates seems to find this an abomination, so when they decided we were going to carve pumpkins this year, I couldn't really say no. Lucky for you, I filmed the carving of my pumpkin...which sort of set the theme for the whole weekend.



To be honest, I started out really debating what design I would do...the fact that it was Hook just had to happen though, because this wonderful night of pumpkins was the evening before we headed out to see Colin O'Donoghue's new film, The Dust Storm, which you can read all about in the following two blog posts. Trust me, you'll want to read it.



Have a magical day! 


(Note: This blog post was written on December 1...because college).

No comments:

Post a Comment