Saturday, April 2, 2016

Day 1188: The Best Part


Yes, the above picture is of my setup in my college library not long ago, but that's beside the point. We're here to talk about blogging, and why, while usually drastically behind on my blog, I really love what I do. Between Everyday Disney and my YouTube videos, as well as being a full time college student, I keep myself busy in more ways than one, but the best part about being a Disney blogger, especially one that writes something like this, is that I not only have the freedom to do my work at my own pace and my own way, but I get to explore and participate in what I love while doing it.

I mean, where some of my fellow students spend their free time doing things they might have to do, or, let's be honest, just watching Netflix all day, I get to go to movies under the premise that it's so I can blog about them. When I'm in the Disney parks, my blog has forced me to explore new things, some of which I'd never even heard of, and some of which have become some of my new favorite activities while I'm there. I get to meet new people, see new sights, and am constantly taking pictures and improving my writing as we go. Plus, it's really great to have something on the side to devote my time to, just so I'm not spending all my time in classes and doing homework. It's almost like a break from the daily grind, and that's usually a huge relief during the busy semesters at college.

I love blogging, even when I get behind and end up writing 20 posts in one day to try and catch up, and I'm always excited to see where my blog will take me in the future.

Have a magical day!


No comments:

Post a Comment