Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Day 1192: Disney By the Numbers: Epcot


Remember back in 2013 when I did a post about how long it would take you to do everything at Magic Kingdom? If you don't, you can check it out HERE, but for those of you that do, you also might remember a couple of other things. Most notably, there's the amount of time it took to figure all that out, and then also just how much fun I had with that project. To date it's one of my favorite blog posts. 

Well, I figured that it's been almost three years now and that maybe it's about time to expand on that idea of "Disney By the Numbers." For this first one I'm keeping it simple (and learning how to use a new online graphic creator I was told about recently) with some numerals representative of Epcot. 






While the graphics definitely take a while to make, I kind of like the idea of a series of posts like this, so expect more Disney By the Numbers in the future! 

Have a magical day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment