Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Day 1191: Randomly Generated


I'm always searching for a good blog post topic, and every once and a while, when I have really serious writer's block, I'll head over to a blog topic generator to see if it'll spark any ideas. Plenty of blog posts have been created this way, although I usually don't use the exact topic I'm given. It's more often a play on some topic, or something that was inspired by one of these topics. 

Well, needless to say, things can get pretty interesting on these websites, so I thought I'd share a few of my favorite randomly generated blog post topics that involve Disney: 

I feel like this one is kind of true for every topic, but while Wikipedia can be a useful starting source for basic information, it's not about to tell you everything you might ever need to know about Spaceship Earth or Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs


I don't even think this one needs a further explanation because we all know the world would end without Disney...


And then things got interesting. Then again, maybe Darth Vader's Guide to Disney wouldn't be all that bad after all. I mean, he has been to Disneyland! 


And then there was this gem. So ironic. 


But my all time favorite blog post topic suggestion I've found seems both improbable and also really interesting all at the same time, and maybe once I'm finally caught up on Game of Thrones a blog post on this exact topic will appear here on Everyday Disney.


If you want a good laugh, there are plenty of blog post topic generators out there! Go give one a try and see what crazy ideas you come up with! 

Have a magical day!


No comments:

Post a Comment