Sunday, April 3, 2016

Day 1189: Walt and Waffles


I really need to invest some time into getting more pictures of Mickey Waffles so I don't have to use the same ones all the time. I mean really, I eat Mickey Waffles all the time! Why don't I have more pictures of them? 

Regardless of that situation, there was a sizable amount of Disney lately, although this blog post probably won't be entirely long. One of my friends is an RA, and he just also happens to be a huge Disney fan. So for his floor program, he decided to do Walt and Waffles as a theme, asking if he could borrow my waffle irons to help with the job. Of course I agreed, because the world needs more Mickey Waffles, and so we spent an hour or so in the basement of one of the residence halls making Mickey Waffles and watching a documentary on Walt Disney. 

I have to give him some credit too, because putting up with me during a documentary on Walt Disney isn't exactly the easiest thing to do. I tend to know a bunch of random stories outside of the film, which leads to me telling said stories during the film. Honestly, with so much random Disney knowledge in my head, it's hard to survive and not tell others about the spectacular Walt Disney! 

After our waffles, we ended up watching one of the live-action Scooby-Doo movies, but that's beside the point and probably not nearly as interesting in regards to this blog as the Walt and Waffles event was. There could have been more people, but for some last minute planning, I have to say that it went pretty well! 

Have a magical day!


No comments:

Post a Comment