Monday, April 11, 2016

Day 1197: Try Everything



It's time for another magical night of dancing on Dancing with the Stars, and really, it's my favorite night of every season. It's DISNEY NIGHT! 

The opening number is always amazing, which you can watch above. I mean, after all, it's "Be Our Guest," but almost Paint the Night style, and I love Paint the Night anything and everything. Plus, it's great to see such a wide representation of Disney films every time on this show. Regardless, I definitely had a few favorites: 


Ginger and Val's Foxtrot was definitely a highlight for me. I literally fell in love with this dance and really believe it was one of the best of the entire night. In fact, it might just be my favorite performance I've ever seen on this entire show. 


Paige and Mark's Quickstep has to be on here too because it was just so creative and adorable. Really though, you can't get much cuter than this. 



I literally screamed at my TV when this one happened, because it just brought the whole room to life! 


And finally because I adore Jodie and am in love with "Try Everything," this one has to finish us out. Plus, I loved how they were literally dancing with the characters from the film. It wasn't the traditional "dress in a costume" for a dance, and while it was one of the lower scores of the night, I still felt it was really creative and a perfect fit for the film! 

What was your favorite dance from Disney Night? 

Have a magical day!

No comments:

Post a Comment