Thursday, April 7, 2016

Day 1193: Make 'em Laugh


Sort of by accident, a lot of what we ended up seeing on our trip to Walt Disney World in January occurred simply because we happened to be walking by at the time. While I've seen much of the entertainment around World Showcase, Frank hadn't, so when we would hear something I'd be sure to make us stop so she could experience it too. 

Of course, that led to some serious comedy throughout the entire vlog, and really, this is another one of those times were I sort of start to remember just why I love vlogging and bringing the camera with me everywhere I go at Disney. I mean, there just aren't words to explain how wonderful Frank trying her first piece of raw fish was, and when in World Showcase you really can't find something more entertaining than any of the spectacular music or performing groups. 

Also, I've really been discovering some new favorite places to watch IllumiNations over the past few trips, and I've probably seen it a record number of times too. On this particular night we made it a point to stop and wait for the show in Japan, although if you want to stand up on the balcony you'll want to get there rather early, because it's become quite the hotspot for photographers and viographers (myself included). We ended up eating at Tokyo Dining and then just waited up there though, so things worked out rather well. 

All in all, this particular vlog was a part two, and we spent almost the entire day in World Showcase, and the entire day at Epcot. I hear a lot of people talk about Epcot as a park hardly worth visiting, but for me, that's absolutely not the case. I could probably spend the rest of my life at Epcot and still not spend enough time there. I mean, there's a lot of food to try there after all.

Let me know which of the Epcot performing groups is your favorite in the comments! 

Have a magical day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment