Sunday, April 24, 2016

Day 1210: Three Wishes


My all time favorite episode of Full House is, obviously, two episodes: the ones where they all go to Disney World. Not only is it a hilarious set of episodes, but it's also really awesome to see the differences between the parks then and now. If you're not familiar with the storyline, the entire house heads down to meet the mouse, and Michelle ends up Princess for the Day and recipient of three special wishes, and the rest of the story is focused around those wishes

While Michelle wishes for a tea party and to be at the front of the line before giving the last wish to her sister Steph, it got me thinking. If I had three wishes to spend at Walt Disney World for a day, what would they be? 

First, I'd do the same thing as Michelle for sure: and use my First Wish to never have to wait in line. Can you imagine everything you could do if you didn't have to wait in any lines? And it seems that the rules back then transferred to all the parks, so you could literally probably do everything at Walt Disney World in one day without too much trouble. 

Then things get a big harder. After all, there are so many things to wish for, like being in the parade, or meeting all your favorite characters, or getting to go backstage somewhere. Really though, the options are endless here. I would probably use my Second Wish to go back stage at some of my favorite attractions, such as Spaceship Earth, The Haunted Mansion, or Kilimanjaro Safaris. For real though...feeding the animals sounds like a good way to spend my day. I have been backstage at the American Adventure before, and I know for a fact that that one is really awesome, so that'd have to be on my list as well. 

And then there's my Third Wish, which I honestly don't know what I'd do with. I mean, meeting Flynn Rider could be fun, or any of my favorite characters for that matter, but at the same time I feel like I'd sort of want to do the same thing as Michelle did and pass some of the magic onto someone else. Yep, that sounds like a great way to finish off my wishes, by letting someone else share some of the magic too! 

What would your three wishes be? 

Have a magical day!

No comments:

Post a Comment