Friday, April 25, 2014

Day 480: The Disney Photo Challenge

Updating Everyday Disney takes an eternity, especially when there's an entire summer and then some to make up. I swear to God I'm never going to get this far behind again because this is just obnoxious. I'm going to be writing all day long! Things are actually going well though. I have topics for about half of the posts I still need to make up (as of August 19), and then as I sat awake last night because of a thunderstorm, a thought occurred to me.

Like many of you, I'm sure, I have the TimeHop app on my phone. I love going back to see what I was doing two or three years ago, because on one hand it makes everything seem so long ago, and yet like it was just yesterday. Over the past few days especially though, there's been a lot on my TimeHop feed, and there's a very good reason for that.

Two years ago, exactly, I was in the middle of the Disney Photo Challenge on Facebook. You know, kind of like the 100 Day Photo Challenge that none of us ever finished that asked us really specific questions and stuff? Yeah, that one. Well I did that Photo Challenge, and I did a Star Wars one too, but that's something for a different day. Maybe once we get a bit closer to the new movie.

So while looking at the blog posts I still needed topics for, I realized that I have a perfect way to come up with a bunch of them and still have it perfectly themed to Disney! The Photo Challenge!

I went through my original challenge this morning to set this idea in stone, and it ended up as hard as concrete. A lot can change in only two years, and nothing says that more than the different answers I would give to those same questions now than what I did then. So I'm going to do the Disney Photo Challenge, again...only instead of on Facebook, this time I'm going to do it right here on my blog.

The Questions/Days are as follow:

Day 1: A picture of you at Disney with 10 reasons you're a Disney lover.
Day 2: A picture of the character you're most like.
Day 3: A picture of your favorite Disney memory.
Day 4: A picture of the way you know you're at a Disney Park.
Day 5: A picture of your least favorite ride or attraction.
Day 6: A picture of something you've never ridden/seen in the parks.
Day 7: A picture of your favorite in-park character.
Day 8: A picture of the ride you miss the most.
Day 9: A picture of your favorite restaurant.
Day 10: A picture of your favorite ride/attraction.
Day 11: A picture of the thing you wish you could change about the parks.
Day 12: A picture of your favorite Disney food item.
Day 13: A picture of your favorite "home" resort.
Day 14: A picture of your favorite night time activity (Existing or past) on Disney property.
Day 15: A picture of what you do when it rains in the park.
Day 16: A picture of your favorite place to shop.
Day 17: A picture of your favorite Disney character.
Day 18: A picture of your favorite guilty Disney pleasure.
Day 19: A picture of something in the park that deserves more attention.
Day 20: A picture of the best way to beat the heat at Disney.
Day 21: The best place to take a picture at Disney.
Day 22: A picture from your favorite Disney movie.
Day 23: A picture of the character you dislike the most.
Day 24: A picture of your favorite Disney-related possession or souvenir.
Day 25: A picture of your favorite childhood Disney memory.
Day 26: A picture of the way you keep Disney alive when you're not at the parks.
Day 27: A picture of the person you most love sharing Disney with.
Day 28: A picture of your favorite place to hide from the crowds.
Day 29: A picture of something you dream about happening to you at a Disney park.
Day 30: A picture that always makes you think of Disney.

Because there are a few posts that ARE written in the next month of blog posts, the entire challenge won't be one after the other, although I'll be sure to make which posts are specifically posts that go along with this challenge, so don't worry! And when they're all up and finished, I'll come back here and link the days to this blog post so there's an easy way to find them all! In addition, I'll share what I said two years ago, and then my current answer, just to see how much things have changed in the last couple of years, both with me and with Disney!

Have a magical day!

(Note: This blog post was written on August 19).

No comments:

Post a Comment