Saturday, April 26, 2014

Day 481: Disney Lover

Day 1 of the Disney Photo Challenge: A Picture of you at Disney with 10 reasons you're a Disney lover.


Blast From the Past: 




I love Disney because...

1. I've grown up with it!
2. It sounds cheesy, but Disney World is like my second home. I can picture everything exactly in my head without having looked at pictures in ages, and I can recite almost every word of every park song...or any Disney song for that matter. 
3. Nothing matches up to the magic of Disney. Again, it sounds cheesy, but it's really not. Disney Magic is something you have to see to believe...and boy, I've seen it. 
4. I love the reaction from kids when they see the castle for the first time, or Mickey Mouse, or even the top tier of the castle blast off into space (The Magic, Memories and You show). 
5. Disney has something for everyone...from those that are 1 to 100, and everyone in between. 
6. The songs get stuck in your head...no matter who you are.
7. The simplest Disney thing brings back the greatest memories. 
8. Because Disney's parks are unlike anything else on the planet. 
9. There is so much more to Disney than meets the eye. 
10. Because no matter how amazing it is, it was all started by a man...and a mouse. 

Back to the Future: 


Oh gosh. Ten reasons I'm a Disney lover? Let's see how many of these are the same. 

1. I get to share it. By far one of my favorite things about being a Disney lover is the Disney community itself. My fellow Instagramers are all amazing people that I hope to meet someday, I have the chance to spread my own magic through Everyday Disney, and there's the YouTube community as well. Closer to home I have friends that are just starting on their own love of Disney and I couldn't be happier that I get to share my passion with so many people. 
2. It's my home. Plain and simple. Home is the place where, when you leave, you just miss it, and I miss Disney World more than anything else in the entire world. 
3. There's always something new and exciting, whether that means in the studios of Walt Disney Animation or on the ground in the Disney Parks. Disney just keeps moving forward. 
4. Disney has taught me so many lessons, about life, friendship, love, leadership, commitment, passion, hard work, everything. The list could go on for hours. In fact, I've learned so much thanks to Disney that I plan to write a book on it someday. 
5. Nothing matches up to the magic of Disney. Yes, this was on my original list too, but I can't find a better way to say it. There's nothing quite like walking through the gates of your favorite Disney park and spending the entire day there, only to be the last people to leave at night. There's this atmosphere there that you can't find anywhere else. 
6. Because it's always been a part of my life. I've grown up with Disney, and I wouldn't want it any other way. 
7. The world of Disney stretches far beyond the parks and movies. I think this is certainly one that I've found in the past year or so, gaining a new appreciation for things like ABC and Fairy Tales and diving back into the original films. I'm much more of a Disney Parks fanatic, so it's been a great adventure learning about just how far the magic reaches. 
8. Disney has something for absolutely everyone, another one that was on my original list. My family all has totally different tastes and ways we like to do Disney, but yet we all want to go back just as much as the next person. Going with my friends recently made me realize this on an even deeper level, as they found their own favorites, completely different from mine own. 
9. The music. Yes, this gets it's very own mention. The music of Disney has been, and is to this day, much of my inspiration for my own music. I can trace many of my personal tastes in rhythm back to the notes that surrounded me as a kid, and it's certainly changed my life for the better. 
10. Disney inspires me to reach for my dreams. Of all the things I've learned from Disney, this is by far the most important. You can't ever give up, and you should always wish on the star because if you believe hard enough and you are courageous enough to pursue those dreams, they will come true. 

Have a magical day!

(Note: This blog post was written on August 19).

No comments:

Post a Comment