Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Day 478: Tangled or Frozen?

To be honest, I'm not totally sure if I already talked about this, but my gut is telling me I didn't, at least not in detail, so here we are with a blog post!

It's funny actually, because I think the reason I feel like I already talked about it is probably because I planned on talking about it and never actually got around to it. Yep, this is one of those times for sure. But the other day I had this discussion with a friend of mine. The topic? Tangled or Frozen? Which is better? Which is your favorite? And why?

She said Frozen, and I can't speak for her as to why, but there are a lot of things I love about the movie. The music, for one, is spectacular. I love the music of Frozen. I love singing it, playing it, listening to it, parodying it. Everything. And the characters are great. I love Anna, and the twist with Hans was something none of us saw coming (as is evident in the wealth of posts about people gasping "NO" when he says his famous lines).

But on my side? It's just not Tangled.

I loved Tangled, probably more than I should. No, let's rephrase that. I LOVE Tangled. It's for sure one of the few Disney movies I've seen more times than I can really count (I have no idea how many times I've seen it), but the second I was able to see it again, I did, and I watched it over and over and over and over. And don't even get me started with Flynn Rider. For sure my favorite Disney character, hands down. Maybe it's his Han Solo-ness, or the fact that he's super handsome, or he has a heart of gold or can sing, I don't know, but I love him.

So the simple answer here is yes, I love Tangled more. For plot, and music wise it's just as brilliant, the characters are lovable (did I mention Flynn?), it's a great twist on the tale, has a great plotline and is just overall a great movie.

And therefore, Tangled will hold that spot in my heart forever. Or at least until I come up with a new movie to obsess over.

Have a magical day!


No comments:

Post a Comment