Saturday, October 4, 2014

Day 642: Life is Made Up of Moments

It seems that suddenly (as I go back and make up these blog posts that have had topics for weeks and I just haven't had the time to write), that there's a surplus of OUAT posts, but I suppose that's alright. After all, OUAT is a part of Disney, if only through the fairy tales and ABC, and that means that it's fair game around here. This time it also involves our dorm room though, and you all know that I love incorporating little bits and pieces of Disney into my dorm room.

Over our recent Long Weekend (two days off of school!), I spend an entire day in my Mom's craft room working on the Monsters Inc. door decs and this little beauty:


We've known from the start that we wanted Christmas lights in the back room, but we also decided that the wall needed some color. Eventually we decided that it would be a quote canvas. You see these things all the time on Pinterest and I've always wanted to try my hand at making one, but never had the time or reason to actually do so. Until now. 

We discussed the quote itself for quite some time because I eventually suggested "Life is made up of Moments. Good ones; Bad ones, but they're all worth living." It's a quote I've talked about many times, as it's actually my favorite quote from Once Upon A Time, and it just seemed to fit, especially since my roommates and I are all sort of together because of the show itself, but I already talked about that in a blog post. 

Regardless, I figured I would share the canvas since I previously shared the Christmas Lights on the wall because Jennifer Morrison liked that particular picture. I couldn't not share the finished wall, now could I!?! 

Have a magical day!

(Note: This blog post was written on October 20).

No comments:

Post a Comment