Friday, October 31, 2014

Day 669: The Cold Never Bothered Me Anyways

Despite the fact that I spent the last two days in an extreme attempt to catch my blog up completely, I almost forgot to write today's post. This is also odd considering the topic for today was decided weeks ago (it is Halloween, after all), and all I had to do was take the actual pictures. But no fear, Lizzie's here! Or should I say Elsa...

After Disneybounding as Elsa back for the OUAT premiere a month ago, it was decided that Elsa would be my Halloween Costume for the year. Last year, if you remember, I reused my recent Hook Disneybound for Halloween, so this isn't really all that odd of a development, only this time a few more people ended up seeing the costume itself. And by a few, I mean a lot.

When I came back this past week, my roommates informed me that I should participate in a Halloween Costume Contest here on campus, and last night I did just that. Honestly, I can't believe my roommates convinced me to do it, but hey, I actually won second place in the contest and am getting $40 for it! That basically pays off the entire costume itself! So worth it!



And then tonight my roommates (and Katie!) and I went out to dinner at Applebees. It was an...interesting experience, but that doesn't really matter, now does it? We had a great time in our costumes though, and for real...it's not every day you get to be a Disney Princess (or Queen!).




Also, I just have to share these pictures because I do. The first is Ava, Jennifer Morrison's dog, who's dressed up as a Lady Bug. And then we have Buckley, Colin O'Donoghue's adorable pup, as (Na na na na na na na na) Batdog! I've been singing the Batman theme song but with Batdog since I saw the picture at dinner. Adorable.

 


Plus, since it's Halloween, we all need a little bit of Michael Jackson in our lives (we watched Thriller earlier, but I felt the need to watch some good old Captain Eo). So here you go: Captain Eo!



Have a magical Halloween! 


No comments:

Post a Comment