Thursday, October 9, 2014

Day 647: Ultimate Disney Quiz

These quizzes sure like to pop up, and so we have another one. Lately I haven't been taking so many quizzes (I feel like that was definitely a Spring 2014 kind of thing), but once and a while one pops up in my Twitter feed or on my Facebook wall and I feel the need to take it and share with all of you. This is one of those times.

Now, I'll say flat out that I got a score of 22 out of 29. That's right...Lizzie didn't get every question correct. But to be totally honest here, I'm not even sure how I got that many right. I haven't seen some of these films in ages and I was guessing half the time. Ok, more like going with my gut feeling on which answer felt correct, but that doesn't matter. The point is that I have no idea how I got as many right as I did. Maybe I just actually have some sort of secret knowledge of the films that I never knew I had. 

Some of the questions aren't really all that difficult though. I mean, the one about Flynn? Of course I know the answer to that! And some I just know because I've seen that particular film enough times to know what they're talking about. But then there are those random films that I knew the answers for even though I'm pretty sure I haven't seen things like The Black Cauldron in probably at least ten years (of course that will soon change). I even got the Little Mermaid questions right! Benny would be proud! 

The question now is what will your score be? You can take the quiz HERE

Let me know what you got! =)

Have a magical day!

(Note: This blog post was written on October 10).

No comments:

Post a Comment