Tuesday, April 21, 2015

841: Something New

This week has been crazy, absolutely crazy. Back and forth between SNC and home, mostly due to my Mom being out of town on a Business Trip, means that I've been attempting to balance my schoolwork while also keeping Dad and the Kid in line. It's actually not all that bad...although you wouldn't believe the number of dishes that somehow pile up within 24 hours. Ridiculous.

However, it's dishes that I'm talking about in this particular blog post, specifically a set of glasses that Dad happened to find in one of our cabinets. Now, most of our house is FILLED with Disney stuff (we have a giant Mickey thing on the wall in the living room that I've yet to feature on the blog), but every once and a while you come across a few little things that you weren't necessarily expecting. There are hidden Disney secrets everywhere you look, including those kitchen cabinets.


I happened to look at the counter, which was filled with dirty dishes this afternoon, and gravitated towards the Spaceship Earth that had suddenly appeared in my life. As a collector of all things Spaceship Earth, finding a glass with Spaceship Earth is important. I find these things, and I keep them forever. Although this time I just put them back in the cabinet. My shelves are rather full at the moment...lots of Spaceship Earth has been collected these past couple of years. 

It appears that it could be from either the 25th Anniversary, making this glass about as old as I am, or from around 2004...we're not really sure. There are conflicting signs in it that make it confusing. If you have any further info on when it might be from, or if you have one of your own, let me know! We'd love to find out how we got these because we literally have no idea. 

This does remind me though...I should bring back a My Disney Collection Post, only featuring the rest of my house. You've seen my bedroom and most of my personal collection, but there's plenty of Disney yet to be seen! I'll have to keep that in mind, especially when summer sets in and I spent my time at home rather that at school! 

Have a magical day!



No comments:

Post a Comment