Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Day 848: Creating Real Magic

Magical Moments are a huge portion of what I love about the Disney Parks, and they're one of the real reasons I can't wait to be a cast member. Of course, I realize that not every moment is going to be a chance for me to make a real magical moment like the one I'm about to share, but I firmly believe that as long as I keep the Disney spirit alive as I pursue a career with the company, magical moments will weave themselves into the ordinary, everyday moments that make up a shift. It's not always pixie dust, but working for Disney would be a benefit enough.

Anyways, my news suggestions on most websites is filled with news from Disney, and I stumbled across an article the other day about a magical moment at Disneyland. This story absolutely warmed my heart, and I really wanted to share it with you. You can read the entire post HERE, and I highly suggest heading over to read the story because it's well worth the effort!

It's magical moments like the one that Rob and his family experienced that keep Disney fans like myself coming back to the Disney Parks time after time. Personally, I can recount several of my own magical moments, such as the time we were upgraded at Disneyland to a Park View room or the experience I had marching down Main Street U.S.A. this past summer. And when I return home, it's those magical moments and those memories that keep me going through trips.

I do have to comment on the All Ears Newsletter for a second though, which you can subscribe to through the All Ears Website, found HERE. Once a month as a part of their Newsletter, the All Ears staff includes a few magical moments (they're always on the last newsletter of the month!). I literally look forward to reading these when they appear and more often than not, I can't get through them without crying. The magic that Disney creates every single day is spectacular, and it never fails to amaze me.

And you know...it's one of the reasons I do believe that Disney is one of the best places in the world, whether it be Walt Disney World in Florida, Disneyland in California or one of the other Disney parks throughout the world. The people behind the scenes do everything to make your trip as magical as possible, and that's not something you're going to find everywhere. Disneyland is cited as the Happiest Place on Earth, and Disney World as the most Magical, and as a huge fan of both of them, I can certainly attest to the fact that they live up to their names. The Disney Parks are pure magic, as you can see through stories like Rob's that keep me going and keep me inspired as I grow closer and closer to applying for my own career with the company. It's a huge step, one that scares me every single day, but the chance to make real magic myself? That's an offer too good to ever pass up.

Have a magical day!


No comments:

Post a Comment