Sunday, April 26, 2015

Day 846: Transformation...Sunday

While generally there's a Transformation Tuesday, that felt too mainstream for me. So why not Transformation Sunday, featuring some of the slides I've looked at with my family in the past couple of months! Why am I sharing them? It's actually something I haven't thought about in a while, but I realized that my Dad and I had talked about finding various slides we liked from the 1990's and 1980's and then finding those same shots and taking new ones. We thought it would be interesting!

But that won't be happening until June, and that's still over a month away, so for now, here's some of my favorite slides!









I've got a whole file of these things and there's plenty more slides to go through, so this is only the beginning! But these are just a few of my favorites. Every single one is a little bit different and definitely vintage! Bonus points if you can name where some of these shots were taken in the comments below! 

Have a magical day!


No comments:

Post a Comment