Thursday, April 30, 2015

Day 850: Month Four? Already?

Where in the world is 2015 going? It's already May? How!?!

Then again, the end of April marks the end of another month of the Everyday Disney Challenge, and that means it's time to share the photos from Animal Kingdom month! This has been an interesting month, mostly in consideration of you never know which picture is going to be the most popular. Some of them definitely surprised me!

Of course, originally April was going to be Hollywood Studios month, but I switched it at the last minute to correspond with the birthdays for each park. It worked out well..aside from the fact that I forgot to take out one prompt because April has 30 days instead of the 31 I had spelled out for May. Don't worry though, I updated the one for May so we don't run out of prompts right before the end!



















Which picture this month was your favorite? Let me know in the comments below or on my Instagram! 

Have a magical day!


No comments:

Post a Comment