Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Day 828: A Great Idea!

I absolutely love when I'm able to connect with readers and other Disney fans. Just by leaving a comment here on the blog, messaging me on Tumblr, Retweeting a tweet or giving a post a Plus on Google, you're making my day! Trust me, it's amazing to know that there are people out there reading, and if possible, I generally attempt to respond! So when I had a message come into my Tumblr about a week ago I had to stop and take a look at it, and you know what, it works perfectly as a blog post!

A Couple on Tumblr, Built For Each Other, is currently in the middle of promoting their LEGO Idea for a Pinocchio LEGO Marionette. Basically, here's how a LEGO Idea works: If you've ever had an idea for a Lego design, you can put together and then submit that idea to the LEGO Idea website. If your idea gets 10,000 supporters, LEGO reviews the design and could eventually produce it and put it in stores. It's actually a pretty great concept, especially since so much of LEGO is creating new things, and what better to create than a working LEGO Pinocchio?




Here's the video of a mock design that Built For Each Other has put together:



If you want to support the project, you've got plenty of time to do so, but regardless, hurry over to the LEGO Idea website and check out this project, among other ideas that they have! You can support the project HERE as things move forward, and I wish Built For Each Other all the luck in their project! This LEGO Pinocchio is a wonderful idea and I can't wait to see what it could be like as a real product! 

Have a magical day!


(Note: This blog post was written on April 12 due to a busy week).

No comments:

Post a Comment