Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Day 883: Behind the Vlogs

January seems like ages ago, and really, it probably was, but I finally got around to finishing editing on my vlogs from that trip! Of course, per usual, I completed them just in time to head on another trip, but also as I start a summer of new Disney themed videos to show off my Disney Side. I'm starting things slow, mostly focusing on the various projects I have going on, but you can expect two videos a week on my YouTube Channel: a new Trip Vlog every Tuesday and a fun video on Friday.

In case you haven't watched it yet, here's the first of the vlogs from January:


Now then, since the vlogs are officially done, I figured I'd share some of my favorite Behind the Scenes moments from this set of vlogs. Our video camera happens to take pictures while filming, something we initially found to be annoying, but then realized is actually really great. So many Candid moments. And so, while some of these vlogs won't be up for a month or so yet, here's a special behind the scenes look at our vlogging adventures: 

































To be completely honest, after June of 2014 I kind of forgot while I loved vlogging so much. The Band Trip Video really took a lot out of me, and having MORE video to edit by the time January rolled around sounded like just about the worst fate possible. But this set of vlogs reminded me of why I love vlogging, as well as why I really love Disney. This was definitely one of the most magical trips I've been on, and I can't wait for you all to see some of the mischif we got up to in the Disney Parks this time! Keep an eye on my YouTube Channel for new Vlogs every Tuesday!

Have a magical day!


(Note: This blog post was written on June 4 due to Computer Issues).


No comments:

Post a Comment