Sunday, June 14, 2015

Day 895: Back in Time

It's been almost a year since I traveled to Walt Disney World with my high school band for what I thought would be my last band trip. Of course, I was extremely mistaken, not that I'm complaining. And then for a solid 10 months you listened to me as I talked again and again about the band trip and the band trip video that you never actually got to see. But never fear, I've slowly been posting a few portions of it on my YouTube channel, including this Epcot section:




Aside from the credits, which took me almost an entire day, this section required the most time. It's under three minutes long and took me over 8 hours to edit to what you see now. Technical difficulties were all over the place with this section, especially once I attempted to throw in the surprise song at the end...which needed to be changed keys digitally to fit with the previous song. It was an adventure. 

Originally I was going to use this blog post to write a trip report, but it seemed rather pointless with all the other blog posts, vlogs and pictures I've already been sharing, so I think we'll save the trip report idea for Disneyland later this year when there will be so much for me to talk about it just won't fit. So for now enjoy the band trip video! And if you haven't already seen it, my personal favorite portion of the band trip video, the Hollywood Studios Section, is avaliable for you to watch as well!



Have a magical day!


(Note: This blog post was written on June 24 due to travel).

No comments:

Post a Comment