Friday, June 5, 2015

Day 886: In the Bag

Last summer I worked on doing some non-vlog videos, and I decided I want to try it again this summer, especially since I'll be headed to D23 in August and I have a ton of vlogs just waiting to go live on YouTube. And that's exactly what I'm going to do. This summer, instead of just having new vlogs or doing something else, I'm going to do a Disney-themed video every Friday! This is in addition to a new trip vlog each week, going live on Tuesdays.

However, trying to figure out where to start was kind of difficult, so I used what was sitting on my bed for inspiration! Since I was about to leave to Walt Disney World and was halfway through packing anyway, I figured I would share what I carry in the Disney Parks, which isn't much!



As you can see, I carry as little as possible when I'm on Vacation, I've never seen the point of bringing everything under the sun to the Disney Parks, so it's always nice to take along as little as possible. 

What do you carry with you when you're in the Disney Parks? Let me know in the comments below!

Have a magical day!


No comments:

Post a Comment