Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Day 884: Tangled Up Agin

More Rapunzel? More Flynn Rider? MORE TANGLED?

You can imagine my excitement when I checked my social media yesterday to find this picture plastered all over everything:

(Disney Channel)
I love Tangled, as I often cite it as my favorite Disney movie...if I have to pick just one. Actually, saying "I Love" Tangled doesn't even begin to explain how much I adore this movie. I basically threw a party when they put in the Tangled themed restrooms at Walt Disney World. I swear I take more photos of those bathrooms than I do of half of the rest of WDW. It's a real problem.

But for those that don't yet know, Disney is going to expand on the story of Rapunzel and Flynn in a new TV series staring Mandy Moore and Zachary Levi in their original roles. The press release reads: "Her irrepressible spirit and natural curiosity about the world drives her to the realization that there is so much more she needs to learn before she can truly accept her royal destiny. She boldly puts her frown and impending marriage on hold to seek out epic adventures, much to the dismay of the King who, after missing out on Rapunzel's youth, must accept that his daughter is now an independent young woman."

Let's see, a show that stars some of my favorite Disney characters with their original voices, as well as one of my favorite ships, PLUS music from Alan Menken and Glenn Slater? Sounds like a dream come true to me! You can bet I'll be watching when it premieres in 2017!

What are your thoughts on the new Tangled TV show?

Have a magical day!


(Note: This blog post was written on June 4 due to Computer Issues).

No comments:

Post a Comment