Monday, June 15, 2015

Day 896: Snapshot

My family certainly is no stranger to photography in the Disney Parks, and while I am a bit dissapointed that I didn't have a chance to take a few more pictures myself, there are quite a few that I absolutely adore and wanted to share before we get too far away from the trip and into Disneyland territory. Some of these you might have seen before, although I left out the Star Wars Weekends photos because those are already on a blog post by themselves for sure!

Before we get into all of the pictures, however, I wanted to share a couple with a metaphor I accidentally created yesterday when uploading these same pictures to Facebook:


I like to live life on the edge.



But living life on the edge leads to some pretty great opportunities.


I know, powerful metaphor for some Splash Mountain pictures. Anyway, on with the picture show! As usual you can click on any of the pictures for an enlarged version!




















I'm sure you'll be seeing more of these, among many others, on my Instagram over the next few months! Also, if you're looking to use one for yourself, please give credit! I love my blog followers and would hate to have to watermark my photos! 

Have a magical day!


(Note: This Blog post was written on June 24 due to travel).

No comments:

Post a Comment