Saturday, June 20, 2015

Day 901: My Tower of Terror Story

At this point in my life I've been sharing parts of my life with the internet for over two and a half years, so the prospect of including a video of me screaming while on Tower of Terror doesn't really seem so frightening anymore.

For those who might not know, I'm not exactly the biggest fan of Tower of Terror, and up until recently, I'd never been on it at all. Of course, all of it is explained in my Disney Side Summer video for this week, My Tower of Terror Story. If you already know the story, watch anyway, because let's be honest, now you want to see that video of me screaming, don't you?



I actually had the idea for this video a really long time ago, but I'm glad I waited until this past trip so I could include the footage of me actually on the attraction. Like I said in the video, I was pretty terrified of dropping the camera though. Otherwise I was totally fine. Going up kind of messes with my head (meaning I definitely have to take motion sickness medicine to go on it), but I don't even really realize the going down part. 

What are your thoughts on Tower of Terror? Love it? Hate it? Let me know in the comments below! 

Have a magical day!


(Note: This blog post was written on June 25 due to travel).

No comments:

Post a Comment