Sunday, November 1, 2015

Day 1035: The Time That's Passed

I came across a picture of Ariel recently, specifically from The Little Mermaid show at Hollywood Studios, and I realized that it's been a long while since I've actually been on that attraction. After taking my best friends to Disney twice, we've hit pretty much every attraction, but there's no way that we could have accomplished them all in one trip, and there's still a couple of things they have yet to experience. That being said, I honestly think it's pretty easy for us to miss out on some great attractions just because we don't head on them very often.

So I started thinking about the attractions that I haven't been on in a while, and figured I'd make a list of when I was last on some of this stuff, because honestly, for some of it, I have no idea.

Jungle Cruise: January 2015
The Magic Carpets of Aladdin: Haha, no clue!
Pirates of the Caribbean: June 2015
Swiss Family Treehouse: January 2015
Walt Disney's Enchanted Tiki Room: January 2015
Splash Mountain: June 2015
Country Bear Jamboree: June 2014
Tom Sawyer Island: January 2015
Big Thunder Mountain Railroad: June 2015
Walt Disney World Railroad: June 2015
The Hall of Presidents: June 2015
Haunted Mansion: June 2015
The Liberty Belle Riverboat: No idea.
Prince Charming Regal Carrousel: January 2015
it's a small world: June 2015
Mad Tea Party: A really, really long time ago.
Mickey's PhilharMagic: January 2015
Peter Pan's Flight: June 2015
Enchanted Tales with Belle: November 2012
Under the Sea: Journey of the Little Mermaid: June 2015
Seven Dwarfs Mine Train: June 2015
The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh: March 2014
Dumbo the Flying Elephant: January 2015
The Barnstormer: ???
Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin: June 2015
Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor: A date I do not know.
Stitch's Great Escape: Ha!
Astro Orbiter: Ummm...
Space Mountain: June 2015
Tomorrowland Speedway: March 2014
Tomorrowland Transit Authority Peoplemover: June 2015
Carousel of Progress: June 2015
Spaceship Earth: June 2015
Ellen's Energy Adventure: January 2015
Mission: SPACE: NEVER! HAHAHA!
Test Track: June 2015
Journey into Imagination: June 2015
Living with the Land: June 2015
Soarin': June 2015
Circle of Life: Honestly...I have no idea.
The Seas with Nemo & Friends: June 2015
Turtle Talk with Crush: January 2015
Gran Fiesta Tour: January 2015
Reflections of China: January 2015
The American Adventure: June 2015
Impressions de France: June 2015
O Canada: January 2015
The Great Movie Ride: June 2015
Star Tours - The Adventures Continue: January 2015
Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular: January 2015
Muppet Vision 3D: June 2015
Lights, Motors, Action! Extreme Stunt Show: I don't go to this on purpose...
Toy Story Midway Mania: June 2015
Voyage of the Little Mermaid: Obviously not for a while
One Man's Dream: June 2015
Beauty and the Beast - Live on Stage: No idea actually
Rock n' Roller Coaster: I've only been on it once...a long time ago.
Tower of Terror: June 2015
It's Tough to be a Bug: June 2015
Kilimanjaro Safaris: June 2015
Pangani Forest Exploration Trail: January 2015
Festival of the Lion King: January 2015
Rafiki's Planet Watch: Ummm...November 2012? Maybe?
Expedition Everest: June 2015
Kali River Rapids: June 2014
Maharajah Jungle Trek: January 2015
Flights of Wonder: Not for a while
DINOSAUR: June 2015
Finding Nemo - The Musical: March 2014
Primeval Whirl: January 2015
TriceraTop Spin: I'm sure I've gone on it at some point...

So as you can see, there's certainly a few attractions that I've been missing out on myself. It seems most of them include spinning, which is probably why I've been avoiding them, but now that I look at it, I apparently get a lot accomplished in my trips, and often times when I go on something like Spaceship Earth or Haunted Mansion, it happens every trip and usually more than once. That's an accomplishment in itself.

Let me know in the comments below if there's an attraction that you haven't been on in a while that you might want to hit the next time you're in the parks! I'm definitely going to try to head back to Voyage of the Little Mermaid!

Have a magical day!


(Note: This blog post was written on December 31).

No comments:

Post a Comment