Friday, November 20, 2015

Day 1054: Done and Over

It can probably go without saying that music performance majors tend to perform a lot. In fact, I sort of get lost when trying to count the number of performances that somehow work their way into every semester, but there are a few that matter a bit more than others. A Junior Recital is one of those.

After months and months of preparing and more than just a few freakouts on the topic, my recital is, however, finally finished, and it feels like a huge weight has been lifted from my shoulders. Sort of like the feeling you have when you finally head to Disney. It's complete calm and relief.

Per usual, however, Disney did make its way into my recital in the form of the final piece, which I thought you guys might like to enjoy...so here's a video all about my recital!


When You Wish Upon A Star just fits here, don't you think? 

Have a magical day! 


(Note: This blog post was written on December 26).

No comments:

Post a Comment