Thursday, November 19, 2015

Day 1053: A Different College Campus

I talk all the time about how Disney pops up in my own life, but really Everyday Disney is about how the magic is a part of all of our lives. November 19 is, of course, the birthday of our favorite mouse, and it seems that another college in my area is all about celebrating Mickey! I woke up to a bunch of texts from my friend Ashley about how her college was making Mickey's birthday a big thing, and I asked her if I could share some of it here on the blog!





As you can see, Mickey was definitely the theme of the day at Marian University, and I'm so glad that Ashley was able to share these pictures with me so I could share them with you! How awesome is it that her college did this!?!

If YOU have a special reference to Disney in your life that you think fits with the idea of Everyday Disney, let me know! I'm working on the idea of some guest posts in 2016, so I'd love to hear how Disney has infiltrated your everyday life too! 

Have a magical day! 


(Note: This blog post was written on December 26).


No comments:

Post a Comment