Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Day 1058: A Little Bit of SSE

Twitter is probably the most dangerous place for a Disney fan. After all, when your fellow Disney fans get new Disney things, all you want to do is get them too...especially when they're absolutely necessary for your collection. I mean, it's not everyday you find a travel mug that happens to resemble your favorite Disney attraction:


I happened to see this new Starbucks Tumbler on Twitter and knew I had to find one of my own. So, later that day, I set out on a mission to find it. Luckily, I didn't have to search long before locating my own Spaceship Earth Tumbler (even if it's not technically Spaceship Earth). Either way, it's a pretty amazing little tumbler and, in fact, I'm using it today! 

And so, yet again, Disney appears in the world in the most random of ways...and I got a new addition to my Spaceship Earth collection!

Have a magical day!


(Note: This blog post was written on December 26).

No comments:

Post a Comment