Monday, November 23, 2015

Day 1057: Zootopia

I haven't been this excited about a Disney movie in a long while, but there's just something about Zootopia that has me eagerly awaiting the release (although I'l have to break my streak of opening day films since I'll be out of town that week). Maybe it's the fact that Ginnifer Goodwin is voicing a main character, or maybe it's the sloth, but Zootopia is certainly on my must see list:



The funny part is that, as Disney fans, we almost treat these films the same way other people treat Harry Potter, Twilight, or the Hunger Games. We can't wait for them to come out every single time. And the best part? They just keep coming! There's always a new Disney film on the horizon, and because they're all unique, you never quite know what to expect next. 

Ok, and also I need a GIF of the smile the sloth gives...hey look! I found one! 


Are you excited to see Zootopia? Let me know in the comments! 

Have a magical day! 


(Note: This blog post was written on December 26).


No comments:

Post a Comment