Monday, November 9, 2015

Day 1043: Squirrel!

While procrastinating on some of my work for my English class, I thought it might be fun to write a blog post on procrastinating for that same English class. In an attempt to make my blog different from my peers, I knew I wanted to make graphics for each blog post, and when it came down to it, I realized that there would be no better graphic header for a blog post on procrastinating than procrastinating by photoshopping squirrels into Splash Mountain...


And so, being the squirrel loving person I am, I thought that it might be fun for the squirrel gang to show up in a few other places...




Oh yes, it seems as though the squirrels certainly get around, and something tells me that this isn't the last we'll see of them...after all, photoshopping squirrels into Disney attractions is way more fun than doing real work! 

Have a magical day! 


(Note: This blog post was written on December 30).

No comments:

Post a Comment