Friday, November 6, 2015

Day 1040: Obscure Disney Music

I had someone a while back ask me about some of my favorite obscure Disney music, and truth be told, I think I listen to more of the obscure stuff than I do mainstream Disney. Don't get me wrong, I definitely know the lyrics to pretty much every famous Disney song (a la "Colors of the Wind," "Part of Your World," "Beauty and the Beast," etc), but that's not really what I listen to on an everyday basis.

But instead of just writing a blog post on the topic like I usually might, I headed to YouTube, and yes, you may even hear me sing...



As I mention in the video you can find all of the songs I talk about on a Spotify playlist, and for your convenience, here's a list of everything I talk about in the video: 

And here are all the songs I talk about:
Welcome (Brother Bear)
Out There (Hunchback of Notre Dame)
Life's a Happy Song (The Muppets)
The Incredits (The Incredibles)
Everybody Wants to be a Cat, Volume 1
IllumiNations 25
Makin' Memories
Impressions de France
Welcome Medley
Space Mountain Soundtrack (Disneyland)
Suitcase and a Dream

Let me know what some of your favorite Obscure Disney songs are in the comments below!

Have a magical day!


(Note: This blog post was written on December 30).

No comments:

Post a Comment