Monday, November 30, 2015

Day 1064: One Month To Go

You know, now that we're almost to the end of the #EverydayDisneyChallenge on Instagram, I kind of feel like I'm going to miss it. After all, it's really kept my Instagram active and such. But at the same time, it'll be nice to post whatever I want whenever I want. Either way, this was another wild month for the challenge, with pictures from both Walt Disney World AND Disneyland, and oddly enough, several of them came from the Video Camera footage rather than one of the digital cameras!
















December will bring us a whole new challenge though: holidays. I wanted to make sure we represented all of the holidays, but because I've only been there during the Christmas Season (and one Fourth of July), things got interesting trying to find pictures for them all! 

Have a magical day! 


(Note: This blog post was written on December 25).


No comments:

Post a Comment