Thursday, November 26, 2015

Day 1060: Thankful, Thankful, Thankful

Per usual, it's time to relate what I'm thankful for this year, and like last year, I'm writing it late, so you're going to get a bit of an altered list from what it probably would have been on Thanksgiving Day. Regardless, if you want to go back to 2013 and 2014, you can do so to see what's changed on my list and what's remained constant! It's sure to be interesting! 

And so, here's my 2015 list: 

My Friends & Family


Of course, this one kind of goes without saying! 

Walt Disney World (And Disneyland!) 


I've been lucky enough to head on not one, not two, but three Disney trips this year, with two to WDW and one to Disneyland. I absolutely love both coasts for different reasons, and while I'm thrilled to be heading back to WDW in a few weeks, I do know that a part of me will miss Disneyland too. 

Starbucks


And coffee in general really. It's gotten me through this semester. 

LillyBelle


Because she is my cat and I love her to death. 

Star Wars


It's not every year that a new Star Wars film premieres, and it's not every time I get to go see it on opening night right alongside many of my fellow Star Wars fans. Looking back, surprisingly enough, Star Wars isn't on either of the previous lists...but I'm definitely thankful for it this year. 

Once Upon A Time


Star Wars may have been my first real fandom other than Disney, but OUAT has still brought me so many wonderful things, especially this year. Cardboard Colin came into my life, and I've met even more wonderful fellow Oncers...oh, and one more thing...

The Dust Storm


I can't help but put this one on the list. After all, the premiere of the film (and the film itself!) was wonderful, and it allowed me the once in a lifetime opportunity to talk to Colin O'Donoghue on the phone! Definitely something I'll remember for the rest of my life...and then probably a few lives after that. 

New Friends


Over the past year I've grown much closer to a real bunch of random people in my life, and I'm so thankful for that. Whether it's someone I know from college or someone I met through Twitter, there are absolutely amazing people in my world that keep me going through the good times and the bad. 

YouTube


One of the biggest blessings this year was my ability to work on my YouTube channel, and I'm absolutely thankful to those who follow my videos. I've certainly learned that it's not about how many views, but about making the videos because I love to make videos. And honestly, I've got a lot of video editing ahead of me, but I'm super excited about some of the stuff coming after my January trip to WDW. 

Everyday Disney


As always, I'm so thankful for the success of this blog, even if I'm really far behind at the moment and am fighting valiantly to catch up. It's always a lot of work, but I love this blog and every second of the work that it takes to make it a reality. I don't think 2012 Lizzie could have ever imagined any of this. 

And honestly, that's about all that I can think of off the top of my head, but I'm certain that there's about a million other things that I'm thankful for. Just take a look at my Instagram and I'm sure you'll see most of them at some point or another! 

Let me know what you're most thankful for in the comments below! 

Have a magical day! 


(Note: This blog post was written on December 25).


No comments:

Post a Comment