Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Day 1037: End of the Land

My trip to Disneyland had a ton of really awesome experiences built right in. So many in fact, that I couldn't even fit them in by day! Instead, I had to do the vlogs in "Parts" rather than days, and that, along with over 11 hours of video, led to video after video for me to share with you!

Day one brought us to California, a dinner at Downtown Disney's Jazz Kitchen, and a great view for World of Color from the Grand Californian Hotel! The next morning, however, we're off to the parks for a wild adventure at DCA...including my first trip on California Screamin'!


Part 2 continues our second day in California and features a really small castle, an opening ceremony (that may or may not have made me cry), our first adventure on the Matterhorn, one handed driving, catching up with my friend Laura, who took me to meet some of the awesome characters that appear only at Disneyland and my first experience at Mad T Party at Disney California Adventure! 


Part 3 starts on a fresh new day at DCA! I beat Jonny at Toy Story Midway Mania (again), I cry on Radiator Springs Racers because I love it so much, we catch some of the performing groups in the parks, keep some promises with Genie and Aladdin, play Mickey's Fun Wheel Challenge, and I give you a monologue about filming at the Disney Parks.


Part 4 concludes another day in the parks with a bit of Paint the Night at Disneyland Park. I also got a bit lost in the dark and had to find my way by following screams until I found my way to Big Thunder Mountain, which was recently redone and was pretty darn spectacular. And then, there's all of the adventures that came in between the D23 Expo, which had two separate videos because there was just too much to fit into one vlog! Oh, and you may also see more than a few familiar faces. 






Part 5 brings us right back to the parks for an early start and features a little bit of a piratey Tower of Terror, lots of Mater (which is still most certainly my favorite attraction at DCA), more Carsland, some Tiki Room, and much much more! 


Just because Part 5 got too long doesn't mean the day is over, as Part 6 picks up where we left off on Monday! Check out more of Disneyland's classic attractions, such as Primeval World, and some awesome nighttime shows! We had great seats for Fantasmic thanks to a dinner package, so I was sure to film the whole thing (even if it did leave me with a back that hurt like no other). 


Part 7 picks up in the middle of yet another day at Disneyland and takes us to meet President Lincoln, the Disneyland Band, Mickey and Friends at Mickey and the Magical Map before finishing off with a bit of Star Wars in World of Color Celebrate from a new view, our hotel room at Paradise Pier Hotel!


Head with us back to Mater's Junkyard in Part 8, and then onward to other new and old adventures alike! Try some food in cones in Carsland, Go Green with the Toy Soldiers, meet our favorite Snowman, a classic Rabbit, and hear Zorro come alive with, again, the Disneyland band!


As we open the last vlog of the Disneyland trip, Jonny is trying to figure out the plotline of Once Upon A Time. Later on we head off to see another showing of World of Color Celebrate, go on a few last attractions, and ultimately, say goodbye to Disneyland once again. 


And that, my friends, rounds out my trip to Disneyland. In case you're wondering, the vlogs are made up of about 1.75 hours of footage from my trip out to the West Coast, although I had to go through over 11 hours to get it narrowed down. I'd count how many attractions are stuck in there too, but I certainly don't have almost two hours to watch every minute of these right now...so I'll leave that up to you! 

Be sure to keep an eye out for more vlogs in the future as I head to Walt Disney World in January of 2016! 

Have a magical day! 


(Note: This blog post was written on December 30).

No comments:

Post a Comment