Friday, November 13, 2015

Day 1047: Little Hook, Little Emma

My Once Upon A Time collection continues to grow, and this time, I actually made the addition myself! So much of my OUAT Merchandise has been gifted to me, but when I saw the Once Upon A Time Funko Pops, I knew I had to have the Little Hook, and when there's Little Hook there has to be Little Emma!


Actually, there are a lot of really great Funko Pops out there, and in a short span of time, I've gathered a few of my own. In addition to Little Hook, I also now have the Little Killian Jones special order Funko, which looks exactly the same aside from a hand instead of a hook. I also have the little BB-8 Funko, which I love to death, and I've gifted a few this holiday season as well! 

But can we just talk for a minute about how adorable these two are? Definitely a great reward for getting through a couple of hard weeks at college, and now I have them to keep me company over J-Term! 

Have a magical day!


(Note: This blog post was written on December 30).


No comments:

Post a Comment