Thursday, November 5, 2015

Day 1039: A Long, Long Time Ago

I was going through old blog posts in search of a Throwback Thursday and happened to go all the way back to Day 5, which feels more like a lifetime ago than anything else. Turns out, I had little to talk about that day too aside from Pinterest and social media, but I happened to find it humorous that I was apparently just as lost for topics on Day 5 as I am on Day 1039. 

The pinterest boards I talk about in that blog post are still going, and I'm sure many, many new pins have appeared, such as the following gems: 





You can still go and check out my Disney inspired Pinterest boards by following the link on the side of the page, and while I probably don't post distinctly Disney things all the time, as Everyday Disney proves, it doesn't really matter if it's Disney or not...because Disney's probably related anyways. 

Have a magical day! 


(Note: This blog post was written on December 31).


No comments:

Post a Comment